Gas Safety Certificate

If you are a landlord letting a property equipped with gas appliances you need to understand and comply with the law relating to gas safety.  it is the responsibility of all landlords to ensure that pipe work, appliances and flues provided for tenants are maintained and in a safe condition. In order to do this, a gas safety check must be carried out annually by a Gas Safe registered engineer.  Landlords must provide their tenants with a copy of the valid gas safety certificate prior to them moving in, or, within 28 days of it being carried out should they already be in residence.  Landlords should also make sure their tenants know where to turn off the mains gas supply and what to do in the event of a gas emergency.

For further information please see the following link -

Price:  £70.00